Technical support for myQatar website
The portal MyQatar.org was created for those who want to follow all the matches of the World Cup in full. In addition to match information, we provide a calendar of games schedule, World Cup 2022 standings, news and predictions, as well as reviews of all 32 teams in the World Cup FIFA. Users can contact technical support if they have any questions. How to do it?
- write a letter in free form to the e-mail, which is indicated in the footer of the “Contacts” section;
- write any message or proposal for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar through a special online chat in the right corner of the site;
- contact the employees of the myQatar.org portal through social networks and instant messengers, which are listed in the footer of the “Contacts” section;
- ask your question or express your opinion in the comments under any post about the World Cup.
- the user noticed a spelling or factual error in the text;
- the visitor needs to ask a question about the calendar, the schedule of matches;
- a betting lover wants to receive a comment on the forecast for the World Cup;
- the visitor wants to become a co-author of the site and is ready to offer an idea for cooperation;
- the user wants to know how to watch live broadcasts of World Cup matches in excellent quality or place a bet.
Everyone who loves football and wants to help in the development of the portal. The World Cup in Qatar 2022 will be held in just 28 days, every day there will be interesting matches, news from training and stadiums, cool predictions with high odds. You can help us with anything: offer your bet, discuss the forecast for the World Cup in the comments, or correct a typo in the text. Let’s watch the next great event in the world of football together and cheer for your favorite teams!